This individual is an experienced millwright/rigger and is qualified to assist the Sr. Foreman and Foreman in the process of rigging, disassembling and reassembling machinery and equipment including leveling and alignments. This individual demonstrates above average ability on a daily basis and demonstrates the ability and willingness to take instruction and learn and take on added responsibilities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures including, but not limited to customer relations, Company Mission Statement, dress code, training requirements, etc.
· Interact and plan job assignment with the Sr. Foreman and Foreman as needed.
· Ensure compliance with NRI and customer safety procedures at all times.
· Assist with paperwork as needed.
· Assist with keeping work sites clean at all times.
· Assist with working jobs efficiently without sacrificing safety and/or quality of workmanship.
· Always work utilizing proper safety procedures and/or standards set for by NRI and customers.
· Notify the acting Foreman and/or Operations Manager immediately if anyone is not utilizing proper safety procedures and/or standards set by NRI and customers.
· 4+ years of rigging/millwright experience.
· Must pass a background check with no felony convictions.
· Must possess and maintain in good standing all licenses and certifications as deemed necessary, including, but not limited to a valid driver license and medical card (per DOT), forklift and aerial lift licenses, OSHA 10 certification, etc…
· Must have completed all Safety related job training per NRI Training Matrix.
· Must have passed all required customer safety tests.
· Must have read and signed company handbook and have working knowledge of company standards and procedures.